Now 8 things you might not know about me:
Hummmmmm let’s see….
1. I have a tendency to be a little too (how do you say this) over analytical….My husband absolutely hates it, because he feels like I knit pick at everything…
2. I sing…yes I sing, in a wonderful chorus of over 90 women…(and yes if you can imagine 90+ women in one room once a week for 3 hours straight after dealing with life all day long) It is awesome…check us out! TuneTown
3. I hate to read…I know, I know, I am not American…LOL! I just can’t sit still long enough to read a book. I have got to get to the point right now, and reading a book takes way too long!
4. I am going to college…yes, after 20 years I decided to go back to school and get my degree! Woopee!
5. My great grandmother knew Charles Lindbergh! He built the Spirit of St. Louis right next door to her restaurant in San Diego, and she actually got to sit in the plane!
6. My son Trevor, who will be 15 next month, went on his first mission trip to Mexico this summer, and now he says he wants to be a missionary! How awesome is that?
7. My next door neighbor is Cindy Morgan…the christian artist!
8. My brother, Jason, is a Doctor….that is right a full fledged one! HA! I wouldn’t let him touch me with a 10 foot pole, but he does surgery on peoples brains and hearts!
Now I just have to figure out who I am going to tag! LOL